- There's less hissing (not much, but less).
- There's been no striking or spitting for a few days now (yay!)
- Her skin is SO much better, now that I can touch, pet, & scratch her multiple times a day.
- Her eyes are less dilated (less scared).
- Still some drooling in response to the meds, but that's OK. Lorenza bears the brunt of that!
- I've taken away the hiding tent, with no apparent ill effects.
- Lorenza has started purring again every time I reach in to pet them. Hopefully, that will rub off on Colleen soon.
|Lorenza (rear) and Colleen (front)|
The flash still makes her blink ;)