Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Colleen's doing better.  For that, I'm grateful.
  • There's less hissing (not much, but less).
  • There's been no striking or spitting for a few days now (yay!)
  • Her skin is SO much better, now that I can touch, pet, & scratch her multiple times a day.
  • Her eyes are less dilated (less scared).
  • Still some drooling in response to the meds, but that's OK.  Lorenza bears the brunt of that!
  • I've taken away the hiding tent, with no apparent ill effects.
  • Lorenza has started purring again every time I reach in to pet them.  Hopefully, that will rub off on Colleen soon.
The future's looking brighter for my girl.  For that, I'm grateful.


Lorenza (rear) and Colleen (front)
The flash still makes her blink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment